[DL] Spiritualism in Deadlands

Is there any material, official or un-, on how the
spiritualism craze of the mid and late nineteenth
century has been affected by the Reckoning? I've had a
few ideas on it, but want to see what thoughts others
have on the subject (if any).

Though I'm answering a bit late, the deck I use is a
trick deck. That is, one end of the cards is slightly
wider than the other end, so if a card is stuck in
upside down, you can feel where it is. I had some
amazing luck with them creating my first character. A
Joker, an Ace of Hearts, no deuces, and only one clubs
and three diamonds.

=====
I have come to the conclusion that one useless man is called a disgrace, that two are called a law firm, and that three or more become a Congress.