Re: [DL] A question about Gomorra, and it's future

>     Howdy, all- It's Uriah typing, and I've got a question, mostly for
>those
>who have Doomtown of Bust(I think). Where in the maze is Gomorra?
>Specifically, on the map on the back of the Great Maze book, where would
>the
>dot be? Is it on the coast, or a mesa?

It would definitely be on the coast. It does have a railroad station, though
I don't know to which major cities it connects.

>     Also, does anybody know what happened to it after the deadlands
>timeline?
>Like, what's the situation 'round there come Hell on Earth?

That makes for an interesting question. It wasn't even mentioned in
Shattered Coast (though that may have been for space considerations, but
considering how much activity took place there in the last few years, you'd
expect SOMETHING to have happened there), which may mean that sometime
between now and then the Agency may have closed it off.

In short...I dunno. :P

--Jacques (Chris' friend)

"Will a broken skeleton key open a broken door?"