Re: [DL] A question about Gomorra, and it's future

>     Howdy, all- It's Uriah typing, and I've got a question, mostly for
those
> who have Doomtown of Bust(I think). Where in the maze is Gomorra?
> Specifically, on the map on the back of the Great Maze book, where would
the
> dot be? Is it on the coast, or a mesa?
>     Also, does anybody know what happened to it after the deadlands
timeline?
> Like, what's the situation 'round there come Hell on Earth?

For convenience, you could just say that it ended up  being one of those
Boomtowns that ended up drying up.  A lot of mining towns that experienced a
high degree of prosperity ended up absolutely drying up after the mines
played out, and due to the destruction in Gomorra I could definitely see a
lot of people packing up and leaving, valuing their lives more than the
small chance of striking it rich.

Nick Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times