RE: [DL] The decks that your huckster use

You know, that would be a cool character to keep in a campaign...Imagine the
role-playing...

"C'mon Zeek!  Just one soul-blast...we're outta options"

"You shut up, Jonas!  Zeek, I see you hexin', I'll gut you!  It'll save us
all time that way!"

"Tex is right!  Zeek, you're worse'n the thing outside!  Just reload!"

Darkechilde
darkchil@rea-alp.com
ICQ#12901136
MSMessenger Darkechilde13@hotmail.com