Re: [DL] The decks that your huckster use

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sandy Addison" <sandy_addison@telus.net>
To: <deadlands@gamerz.net>
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2001 9:33 AM
Subject: [DL] The decks that your huckster use

> On a lighter note, I was wondering what sort of deck of cards your
> parties hucksters use.

> Like I said I was just curious about what other huckster use?

Y'know, it didn't matter which deck I used.  I started out using the
"Werewolf" Deck.  When my first three spells all came up Black Joker, I
promptly switched decks.  To no avail.  My character (out of 20+ spells cast
before the character hung up his spellbook) had a 70% Black Joker rate, a
10% success rate, and a 20% failure rate.

NEVER did I fail on Die Rolls.  Always with the cards.

And I wasn't casting difficult spells, either.  Most of 'em had SOME impact
with Ace High.

It wasn't long before the character decided to just be a gunslinger.  It
hurt less.  And it didn't hurt the party as much, either.

> All the best
>
> Sandy

Eric