Re: [DL] Look a new odd thread, how many people are 2nd gen

Well, I guess my Mom did induct me into gaming. She did not play or
anything, she bought me my first RPG. The blue and red box sets of D&D for
Christmas. So I am not second gen or nothin, but she gave me the means to be
a gamer.

Jimmy "But I am a 4th gen Redneck, if that helps ;)" the Barrel