RE: [DL] Look a new odd thread, how many people are 2nd gen

I too got my folks to buy me the blue and red boxes for Christmas, out of
the Sears Christmas catalog.  They had no idea what I wanted (nor did I
really, they just seemed soo cool), so I'm a first generation gamer.

Whether I pass the gaming virus on to my children has yet to be seen.  At
4yrs and 8mos they are just a bit too small now.  Tho my daughter would
probably enjoy LARPing if she gets to be the fairy ballerina princess.

Jeff Y.