Re: [DL] Look a new odd thread, how many people are 2nd gen

> Heh.  When she was about a year old, she was sitting on my lap while we
were
> setting up for a gaming session--she was playing with my really large,
> non-swallowable set of dice...she scared the crap out of my players when
she
> rolled the dice across the table and yelled "die die die".

very familar, My bosses are Phil and Kaja Foglio and they are very happy
about the fact that their son Victors first words were not "Ma Ma" or "Da
Da", but "Dice".

Cheyenne

www.geocities.com/medmenham/index.html       -The Art of Cheyenne Wright
A Mind is like a Book. I'd rather have a dirty one,
than an empty one.   - Me