Re: [DL] Look a new odd thread, how many people are 2nd gen

Well.. I''m a First Gen.
The first time I ever heard of the game was in an issue of "Dynomite" (with
Gil Gerard as Buck Rogers on the cover). there was a two page article in the
back showing some kids playing a game with ill panted lumps of metal. I
needed to know more....
Luckly my parents were hippies and ignored the "demon" hype the soon
followed in the media. In another lucky break, a friend of the family ran a
a tricked out Head shop called "Space and Lace" that had a rack of D&D
modules and stuff in the back. After much pleading, I talked them into
getting me the Dungeon board game and i was hooked. That x-mas i was given
the Blue Box.

I a mildly related note. I recently picked up a copy of the Penthouse mag
from the year and month of my birth at a collectors shop (for historical
research). I was quite shocked to find that it contained (still stapled and
in and in mint condition) the Furry Freak Brothers board game. It's like it
was my destiny to be a gamer.

Cheyenne

www.geocities.com/medmenham/index.html       -The Art of Cheyenne Wright
A Mind is like a Book. I'd rather have a dirty one,
than an empty one.   - Me