Re: [DL] Dead Presidents arrived!!

At 09:09 PM 7/5/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>I just got mine, and on initial perusal it's too freakin' cool!  Now to read
>carefully to find all the list serv names -- is there a cheat sheet?
>
>Jeff Y.
>Marshal for the Dynamite Gang

It seems like just about everyone who has not appeared elsewhere is a
listerve member.

I was rather pleased with my own placement.  Look for me in the beginning
of Chapter 2.  I was also happy to be on the front page of Unholy Alliance ;-)

I was really impressed with the adventure besides, and will even be running
it tomorrow! woo hoo!

below, the comments...
Spoilers

Look for me taking the Posse to see Gen. Lee.  Unfortunately, Max Kills
Cheyenne and replaces him, then attacks the PCs, but don't worry, I am on
the way to save the daaaaaaaaaaay!

I found you...at the funeral, fiend that you are!

heh heh.

I did notice I had no stats for such an *ahem* important
character.  Oversight, I am sure....

I am tweaking it a little.  For giggles, I am tossing a couple Tonton
Marcout in the fight in chapter 1, and to give poor Max a better chance, I
am giving him a Gatling Shotgun instead of a Revolving one (that is the
back up firearm).  otherwise, the adventure seems to be just tough enough ;-)

Overall, the adventure is excellent, everything I could have asked for.  I
was impressed, but not surprised, as with Mr. Goff (then) developing and
Mr. McGlothlin writing, we had two truly great and talented men working
together and the end result could be nothing less then excellent.  Shene's
added writing only boosted that even further.

um, and I liked it.

TBS