Re: [DL] Dead Presidents arrived!!

Here is what I have found...

IF I MISSPELL A NAME OR RANK I AM SORRY!

Spoilers

Chapter 1

Dr. Nicholas Zachariasen Collegium Mad Scientist

Chapter 2

Yours truly, Jason Needham, Teamster
Cheyenne Wright, Gunslinger
Lt. Max Trebilcock, Harrowed Nightwatcher Assassin
Marguerite Frey, Widow and Huckstress Assassin
Lisa Kenison, Widow and Huckstress Assassin
Lt. Col. Patrick Phalen, Harrowed Nightwatcher Guard
Major David Koehr, Harrowed Nightwatcher Guard
Capt. Richard Ranallo, Harrowed Nightwatcher Guard
Lt. Ole Ingvar Stene, Harrowed Nightwatcher Guard
Lt. Dirk Ringersma, Harrowed Nightwatcher Guard
Lt. A.J. Solis, Harrowed Nightwatcher Guard
Lt. Sandor Silverman, Harrowed Nightwatcher Guard
Capt. Scott Hacker, Lead Avenging  Angel
Dr. Matthew DeForrest, Friend of Davis

Chapter 3

Lt. Col. Wesley Anderson, Harrowed Nightwatcher Bodyguard
Major Ross Coburn, Harrowed Nightwatcher Bodyguard
Capt. Christopher Nelson,Harrowed Nightwatcher Bodyguard
Lt. Stephen Jacobs, Harrowed Nightwatcher Bodyguard
Lt. Daniel Gwyn, Harrowed Nightwatcher Bodyguard
Lt. Jeffrey Yates, Harrowed Nightwatcher Bodyguard
Lt. Derek Bass, Harrowed Nightwatcher Bodyguard

And of Course the Souther Sentential himself, in spirit if not name.