[DL] Is the Collegium affiliated with Gizmonic?

I picked up Dead Presidents last Sat at Gator Games in San Mateo,Ca and I
noticed an odd picture demonstrating the latest gizmo Dr. Nick made, and
I've noticed somethin odd....The picture is not of the good Doc, but
actually Dr. Clayton Forester and the "test subject" is none other than TV's
Frank, both from Mystery Science Theater 3000 fame!!! (you'll also notice
Tom Servo's head on the counter right next to a Gizmonic coffie mug)
which made me wonder.....what If Dr F and Frank were working for the
Collegium? I could see it now, while Zarkov is making Death Rays and
good ol Ozzy Hardinger building powerful combat wheelchairs, Dr F is
wheeling out Tank-Tops, "Bang" Flag dynamite and Gutter Bumbershutes!
maybe it's a good idea they're down in Deep 13....

Adios!

Marshal Mike Stevens                 Wirebrain@hotmail.com
San Jose Ca                          AEG Bounty Hunter #229
Fanime Tabletop Captain
              Just because Zombies eat Humans
            does not make them "Humanitarians"!!!