Re: [DL] Is the Collegium affiliated with Gizmonic?

At 02:07 AM 7/7/2001, Mike Stevens wrote:
>I picked up Dead Presidents last Sat at Gator Games in San Mateo,Ca and I
>noticed an odd picture demonstrating the latest gizmo Dr. Nick made, and
>I've noticed somethin odd....The picture is not of the good Doc, but
>actually Dr. Clayton Forester and the "test subject" is none other than
>TV's Frank, both from Mystery Science Theater 3000 fame!!! (you'll also
>notice Tom Servo's head on the counter right next to a Gizmonic coffie mug)

         Shows you what happens when you put two MSTies to work on the same
book.;-)
         I'm delighted so many of you picked up on that, as it was a
deliberate homage on my part. The bulk of the credit should go to Cheyenne
Wright, who took my brief suggestion for the illustration and created
something far more perfect than my imaginings.
         Cheyenne is DA BOMB!

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Freelance Writer for the Deadlands and DC Universe RPG Lines
Southern by the Grace of God