RE: [DL] old ladies

REfuse to GM.  I've had to do this a couple times now.

"I GM for heroes.  You guys are murderers.  Go find some other psychopath to
GM for you."

First time I did it, the group played without me, and dissolved into a
fistfight over the rules after about a couple sessions.  I salvaged a few
players from it.  The second time, the group mostly felt guilty, and over
3/4 of them reformed around me, and became heroes.  Some guys remained dark
heroes, but they worked with me on it.

This is why I very rarely will touch World of Darkness games, or
Cyberpunk/Shadowrun.  They're fantastic game worlds with lots of potential
for some incredible role-playing, but they attract psychos and munchkins
like flies to honey.

Darkechilde
darkchil@rea-alp.com
ICQ#12901136