RE: [DL] old ladies

> does anyone else have a problem with their posses trying to attack every
> little old women they encounter.  I need to stop making them evil.  Does
> anyone have any ideas?

My people push the boundries, but don't cross the line.

On the main site, in the weird west library is an optional rule of the
Black Chip.
Basically, it represents Karma getting to pimp slap the drawer. throw in a
couple of those bad boys in retroactively, tell them why they are in there,
what they do, and hear them whine about "fairness."

Michael