Re: [DL] old ladies

In a message dated 7/7/2001 10:23:50 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
zacharin@pluto.dsu.edu writes:

<< You know, that would be an interesting idea- use the Hell's Grannies from
 Monty Python.  Alternately, you could use the Baby Snatchers or even the
 vicious band of "Keep Left" signs.

Man. We must drink the same water or something because we both like a goodish
amount of the same things- Monty Python, Clockwork Orange, Shaft, Deadlands,
Hitchiker's Guide- and it looks like we both try to mash them together a lot.

Wierd.

Peter Berard

"I got gnus for you, buddy."