[DL] Looking for random help

A while back, somewhere, someone posted a list of
different copies of Hoyles and repective belonging
levels and advantages (if I recall correctly).  I
wasn't certain if it was a listserv post, a web site,
or a source book (most of mine are loaned out right
now).  Any information about where I might find this
list would be appriciated.

Also, I'm not very familiar with HoE and was wondering
what the best source for Witches is.  Yes, I know they
are different than in deadland, I've read Black
Circle.

The thing is one player complained because her
character is TOO normal (no mysterious past) and wants
me to muck her up some.  She's thinking of working
for/associating with Black River ...

... of the rest of the party (7 people total), only 4
chose to draw cards instead of using archtypes, and 3
had mysterious backgrounds (one has blackouts ... and
will discover the Whatleys were responsible, another
drew a cursed relic ... a book that is trying to
possess him, and a latecomer drew a doppleganger ...
who I decided was the re-occuring villain the posse is
scared to face) ...

-Munch "Yes, I probably could have put spoilers, but
for those non-Marshal types: Remember, normal
characters are good ... harder for evil Marshals to
fubar" Wolf