Re: [DL] Whateley family tree [Goff, PEG]

Eric Avedissian wrote:

    Exactly how Whateleys are related isn't really that important.  They all watch out for each other.  For convenience's sake, in my stories, they tend to call each other "cousin" unless
that would be a socially unacceptable appelation (ie Nic and Dolores).  Generations are sometimes denoted with "Uncle" or "Aunt," but that's not a hard and fast rule.
    "Grandpa" Whateley doesn't actually have an official name, but I would suggest something good and Old Testament.  Micah, Jeremiah, Nehamiah, Rehoboram, Shem, Abraham, Nathan.
Virtually any name in Chronicles I will do.  Isaiah and Jexebal are, I believe, Jack Whateley's parents.
    Think of the Whateleys as a sprawling, group with lots of blood ties.  Exactly who is whose child isn't important (or even necessarily known!).  Listing the first and second cousin
relationships among the Family would be difficult, since they're mostly first, and second cousins, as well as possibly nieces and nephews of each other.
    I've tangentially mentioned Nathaniel Whateley, who I've come to think of as Nicodemus's father, but I don't ahve a name for his mother.  I'll get one if you'd like.
    That said, I'd love to see your notes (when you're done with the scenario, of course).  I'm trying to keep a website of all things Whateley.  And if you'd like any more suggestions,
drop me a note.  I love the Whateleys.

    John Goodrich
    Doomtown Tentacle #9