Re: [DL] Whateley family tree [Goff, PEG] SPOILERS!!!

--- Jimmy Craig <jimmythebarrel@hotmail.com> wrote:

> OMG, me too!!! I even got lost in the boonies the SAME night I saw
> the
> episode. Me and some friends went out to a lake to visit another
> friend. We
> got lost about midnight and we drove around through these shacks and
> cars
> with weeds grown around em and stuff. We almost ran out of gas lost
> around
> this lake and freaked ourselves out by retelling the Peacock story we
> had
> just seen. Needless to say, we all breathed a sigh of relief when we
> found a
> major road with a gas station so we could call my friend and get
> directions.
>
> Its really kewl that the friends who I game with are the ones I got
> lost
> with, when I brought the Whateleys to the table, I had em on edge,
> cause we
> all had a kewl shared scare with inbred rednecks.
>
> Kinda OT, but I hope you laugh with me on it. ;)

I'm from a small town in northern Texas.  We *HAVE* families like the
Whateleys and the Peacocks.  Well, without the infernal infusion.

-Bryce "I assume anyway..." Perry

=====
"Not everything is a labyrinth of dark conspiracy, and not everybody is plotting to decieve, enveigle and obfuscate!"

-Dana Scully, The X Files