[DL] [Shane] Did I miss something ?! Deadlands computer game! ?

I was reading the following article:
http://www.gamitopia.com/interviews/c/calofcth/5.shtml

and I came across this !:

----

Gamitopia:
Is there anything else you'd like to tell us about Dark Corners of the
Earth or Headfirst?

Headfirst Productions:
Only that as well as DCotE we are also working on a couple of other games -
Deadlands, which is a wild-west game based on the popular RPG of the same
name, and Battle Of The Planets, which is an all action game based on the
'original' anime cartoon series. An interesting set of projects to work on!

----

Holy cow batman !

neko