Re: [DL] Is the Collegium affiliated with Gizmonic?

> >(you'll also
> >notice Tom Servo's head on the counter right next to a Gizmonic coffie
mug)

and in the full peice there is about another half inch on the other side of
"Dr. Nick" where you can see various parts of Crow sticking out of a box.

>          Shows you what happens when you put two MSTies to work on the
same
> book.;-)
>          I'm delighted so many of you picked up on that, as it was a
> deliberate homage on my part.
>          Cheyenne is DA BOMB!

I'M A BOMB!?!?!?!?   AHHHHH! GET ME OFF ME! GET ME OFF ME!!!!!...
no wait... oh! I see... nevermind.

Cheyenne

www.geocities.com/medmenham/index.html       -The Art of Cheyenne Wright
"This planet is obviously being used as an insane asylum by other planets."
- George Bernard Shaw