From: Eric Avedissian eric@pro-usa.net
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 07:58:51 -0400
To: deadlands@gamerz.net
Subject: [DL] Whateley family tree (found grandpa)

Hey, fellow Whateley-ologists!

I've listed the locations and names of various family members below. If
anyone has any more information, that would be helpful. Thanks!
Marshal Eric

GOMORRA BRANCH
Nicodemus, Dolores, Lucifer, Saul, Tzipporah, Ezekiel, Jebediah,
Wilhelmina, Basil, Mordecai, Enoch, Malrog, Francis, Nebuchandnezzar,
Moses, Astoreth, Thedrick, Ezra, Ruth, Rev. Noah

BACK EAST
Isaiah, Jezebel, Jack (now in Gomorra)

DESERET
Samuel, Edwina, Wilhelm, Margurete, "Grandpa", Gabriel (now in Gomorra)

TOMBSTONE
Reuben

VIRGINIA CITY
Uriah

GHOST CREEK
Hezekiah, Cassandra

OTHERS
McCracken Brothers, Unknown Hooded Figure, Theodore Curwen, Requiem,
Tabitha, Widow Withers, Gareth