RE: [DL] Whateley family tree (found grandpa)

At 11:41 AM 7/11/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>Well, I wouldn't forget the DuPonts, if you're going to include the
>Curwens.  I guess the real question is exactly how far do you want to
>go?  I'll be including a few other names in the forthcoming Last Official
>Whateley Story, but I don't know how official you want to make that.
>But definitely add Osman to the Ghost Creek Whateleys--he was included in
>the Ghost Creek expansion of Range Wars.
>
>Anyone out there currently playing Whateley "Blood mages" or other
>disreputable Whateleys?  I'm planning to go into a campaign with
>Melchesidek Whateley, myself...
>

>John Goodrich

We had Methuselah Whateley for awhile, and I played in a game for a couple
months with Nebuchaudnezzer Whateley.  I ran Uriah Whateley as an NPC and
my fiancee is currently playing Daisy Whateley in HoE.  Methuselah,
Nebuchaudnezzer, and Daisy are Blood Magicians, and Uriah, well, isn't, and
you can see him in Ghostbusters.  Daisy was Tzipporah's
offspring.  Methuselah was back East, and Nebuchaudnezzer was a "Dunwich
Whateley"

I liked the Whateleys ever since Dunwich...

TBS