[DL] Whateley family tree (found grandpa)

I guess I'd like to have a name for Grandpa. My scenario includes a
Cyrus Whateley from Back East, Isaiah's nephew in charge of
exterminating the Leeds line.
In trying to formulate a family tree (which I've since found to be
impossible. Incest and all means breeding with your sister and mother)
I've invented a few more family members. The female-to-male ratio is
weak, so I created a few females to birth offspring: Esther, Lilith,
Keturah, Agatha and Bathsheba.
Male names I've come up with include your standard Biblical fare:
Zechariah, Abraham, Solomon, etc.
It would be almost impossible to trace the family tree all the way
back.(See the Black Circle for the origin of the Whateley bloodline.) I
guess I just need to know about Wilhelmina and her husband "Grandpa",
whoever he is. It seems the pair of them sired most of the family.
Remember, she is over 150 years old and probably was one of the first
settlers in Whispering Hollow.
The names you've suggested were great, BTW.
Whateleys borrowed from Lovecraft or Call of Cthulhu's Dunwich book;
e.g., Wilbur, Tristram, Lavinia, etc., are also good.

Marshal Eric