Re: [DL] Is the Collegium affiliated with Gizmonic?

At 02:43 AM 7/11/2001, Dr. Nick Zachariasen wrote:
>On that note, while I've not yet picked up DP (I'd like to run them through
>Rain o' Terror first, plus I'm poor) I'd like to once again thank you for
>stoking (that's without an R, you OT list-types!) my ego by including me, at
>least in name, in DP.  I'll have to make sure I find SOME way of making sure
>he/I survives, whatever's supposed to happen.

         You're quite welcome, Dr. Nick!

         (And to those who were cut from DP, I promise to try to sneak as
many of you as possible into my next PEG book.)

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Freelance Writer for the Deadlands and DC Universe RPG Lines
Southern by the Grace of God