Re: [DL] Some help please...

 >First, I can't remember (nor I have really bothered to look it up :-) but
 >how much of California went for a swim?  Where's the current western border?
 >The Central Valley?

I think about a tenth of the state went for a flat out swim.  Just take the
edge of California and slice it off.  Then take about a third of what's
left and turn it into a maze of waterways.

 >I was going to trade in my first edition book.  Any reasons I'd want it?
 >Is the Quick and the Dead still useful?

If you are going 2nd Edition, then the Marshal's and Player's books have
99.5 percent of everything that was in 1st ed main and Q&tD.

 >Do any of the "1st edition" supplements need any tweaking?

Some minor tweask.

 >I assume the Pinkertons became the Agency...

Yup.  Pinkertons are still around as a detective agency though.  The Agency
side splintered off.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/

The Australian language is easier to learn than boat talk. It has a
vocabulary of about six words.
                 -P.J. O'Rourke