[DL] Some help please...

How-dee all,

So... I've recently gotten back into Deadlands and am working on a new
campaign.

First, I can't remember (nor I have really bothered to look it up :-) but
how much of California went for a swim?  Where's the current western border?
The Central Valley?

Next, while I rarely follow canon within the game: What order do folks
recommend reading the various books (whether I have 'em or not! :-) to
figure out what's going on in 1877?  I know there's a sourcebook which moved
the timeline to 1877 but haven't picked it up yet.

I was going to trade in my first edition book.  Any reasons I'd want it?

Is the Quick and the Dead still useful?

Do any of the "1st edition" supplements need any tweaking?

I assume the Pinkertons became the Agency...

That's about all for now.  (Hmm... that's more questions than I thought I
had...)

Thanks for your help!

Derek