[DL] I finished reading Dead Presidents

And it's good. DAMN good. Christopher McGlothlin and Shane Hensley have
woven a chillin' tale which alters the Weird West and sends it hurtlin'
towards a new path. Is it for the best, or for the worst?

As always, we'll find out.

People will say Pinnacle is back with these fine products such as Dead
Presidents and Deadlands D20.

I'll tell then what I've always been telling them:

"They never left"

On a side note: Thanks for making my 5th year at Origins a blast, Shane,
Lee, Hal, McGlothlin, Zeke, Libey and my other friends in Deadlands!

Graveyard Greg
Writer for Gaming Guardians, Dice Club, and Weird, Wild West
http://gamingguardians.keenspace.com