Re: [DL] I finished reading Dead Presidents

At 07:07 PM 7/12/2001, My NGO Brother, the good ol' G to the R to the
EG...Straight Outta the Graveyard GREG wrote:
>And it's good. DAMN good. Christopher McGlothlin and Shane Hensley have
>woven a chillin' tale which alters the Weird West and sends it hurtlin'
>towards a new path.

         Thanks, GG!

>On a side note: Thanks for making my 5th year at Origins a blast, Shane,
>Lee, Hal, McGlothlin, Zeke, Libey and my other friends in Deadlands!

         You're most welcome! Thank YOU for helping Calliope and me pass
the interminable hours at the GRP booth.

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Freelance Writer for the Deadlands and DC Universe RPG Lines
Southern by the Grace of God