Re: [DL] 1st edition hucksters & shaman compared to 2nd edition

>>> If you're going to get the second Ed. Rules, no, but personally, I like
the
>>> way Hucksters and Shamen are done in 1st ed compared to 2nd ed.
>>
>> Would you please elaborate?
>>

><snip explanation of 1st ed. vs. 2nd ed. hucksters/shaman>
>
>I was actually pleasantly surprised by this change.  I believe it gives a
>starting huckster/shaman more character points to use in other skills at
>character creation.
>
>Although I hadn't thought about the abuse possibilities.  Fortunately, I
>don't think I have anything to worry about with the group I game with.  (Now
>if I could just get them together... :-(

I didn't think about them either before I let them in my campaign.  Bad
idea.  I've found that the new rules simply allow too much power, too fast.
 What it would have take 10 sessions to do now takes around 4.  The
huckster in our group quickly outstriped the rest of the posse in power, so
much that I had to start crafting adventures around his weaknesses to even
be a challenge (combat wise).

-Evil Marshal Mayfield

Deja Zombie: The feeling you've eaten these brains before
Hell's Burrow- http://hellsburrow.webjump.com/
Hell's Bunker- http://hellsbunker.webjump.com/