[DL] Me Too and the Gimme Gimmies.

>Hey folks, can we stop the me too's before it gets out of hand. As Mr.
>McGloughlin said, its ACTIVE people. Active does not mean a me too post. It
>means contributing to the discussion and answers of the list.

If I could, I'd like that statement quantified.  Is one considered active if
one only posts when there's a subject they can get into/have something to
offer on?  Or should I be jumping into every thread with a "Y3Ah tHaT'5
pH@t!!!  mEtAl1cA r001z!!!"  (Incidentally, for those playing along at home,
Metallica stopped r001ing a long time ago.)

>When was the last time we had a great adventure idea, or a cool arcane item
>posted? Heck even some d20 stuff might be nice for the new version.

I think it's because we've been spoiled by such fine products as "Dead
Presidents" by Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.  (Um, if you're reading
this: Doctor X = Jim Blanas.  Either name's fine.)

>Should I ever finish it I will post it, but should one of you want to spion
>something off of it for your posse, go ahead.

I'll be glad to check it out.  That's the kind of thing I feel we're all
here for, bouncing ideas back and forth.  I haven't posted much in the way
of adventure idea stuff because I've got so many pre-packaged adventures
(The result of my car being rear-ended shortly after getting into
Deadlands.) that i believe I'm good on source material for a good couple
years, but I'm always glad to offer what assistance I can to others.

>Wes

Pleased to meet you.  They call me...
Dr.X  (o/\ Good morning, how're you?  I'm Dr. X...o/\)

OMNIS VESTER PRAESIDIUM ESSE NOS SUNT