[DL] "Official" Deadlands d20 Release date?

Title: "Official" Deadlands d20 Release date?

Anyone? Anyone? Beuller?

I've got several friends busting my chops everyday for a estimated date cause they know I'm on the listserv.  I haven't seen any dates being thrown around so if I just missed it, let me apologize in advance.  Also was the demo at Origins a secret thing like an adventure that'll be available for purchase later or something people who were there can clue us in on?  Thanks!

"Cactus" Chris Hoffman