Re: [DL] Looking for random help

You know, I realized this almost immediately after I hit "Send." Must install that macro that forces me to wait 10 minutes before sending any replies =) On further review I completely agree with you as well!

----- Original Message -----
From: CHOFFMAN@Alorica.com
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2001 4:19 PM
To: deadlands@gamerz.net
Cc: deviantsevant@msn.com
Subject: RE: [DL] Looking for random help

Sorry, as I re-read my mail, I realize I didn't make it clear I was agreeing with you.  I agree totally with what you're saying!!!!  The other this that sucks about the characters you describe is they won't work with you or with the posse, pulling a "my character wouldn't do that" every 5 minutes.  Basically they're done with the character's story before they even belly up to the table.  The stuff I was saying is that it's much cooler to have a clean slate character (Luke, Neo) and put them into a situation where they grow rather than the Cursed-Werewolf-Nosforatu-Harrowed-Alchemist with a taste for blood.  Powers don't equal cool character.

"Cactus" Chris