Re: [DL] Looking for random help

Title: RE: [DL] Looking for random help
And let us not forget Swimming, the single most overlooked skill in character creation.  Something tells me that all those heavy hitters are weighted down with shootin' irons and ammo belts.  Likely, they also carry their currency, as advised in the Player's Guide, in hard, gold coin.  And in the event these Deth-Dealers have bothered to flesh out what they're wearin', it's likely something along the lines of "Long, black duster and snakeskin boots," clothing not very conducive for swimming in.

I also agree with the Captain.  There's nothing funnier than the blank looks I get from my posse of a Huckster, a Harrowed, 2 Mad Scientists, and Warrior/Shaman when you ask for a search roll.  "We put all our points into Deth-Dealin'!!!!"  Doesn't help much when you can't find the monster.