[DL] Re: normals

>I'll second that - I LOVE to play "normals" almost
>exclusively. To me, anyway, they get to develop so
>much more personality in game because they're not
>always worrying about what's coming out of their
past.

Absolutely. In my game, I only allow one AB at a time
for any player, after seeing a posse consisting of
three blessed, two hucksters and a harrowed. While it
was kinda funny, I couldn't help thinking I was
watching "The Justice Friends Time-Travel Episode".
Fortunately, I've got excellent and mature players who
don't mind playing Norms.

This is not just a "mitu" message, I do have a
question for the esteemed masses. Is there a game
mechanic to keep the ABs at a reasonable level with
the rest of the posse? It seems like they can get way
too powerful way too quickly in comparison to the
others (Though Kyle's 6d10 Shootin' skill is strictly
a Norm concern...*grin*)

Just asking, since I've been playing a reasonably
short amount of time.

Thanks in advance,
Ivan

http://www.gamesgroove.com/ivan/DustAndBones/index.html