Re: [DL] Quick Question (Posse-Specific Spoilers)

Bob Fletcher wrote:

>     I'm planning a sort of Jurrasic Park/Savage Land adventure for my group,
> but I'm not exactly sure where to find dinosaur stats.  I need the standard
> stuff, T-Rex, Raptors, you get the idea.  Can someone point me in the right
> direction?

Hi,

Check out the Epitaph #1-The Trouble at Table Rock. Stats for oviraptors, an
allosaurus, and a t-rex are contained therein. Others like stegs, velociraptors,
tricerotops, maybe even an apatosaurus  will be contained in the sequel The
Tribulations of Table Rock. It's pretty much ready to go, all's I need is for
Shane to give me the go-ahead to punch it up.

Hope this helps.

--
Joseph "the Ogre" Wolf
coyote@net-link.net