Re: [DL] Quick Question (Posse-Specific Spoilers)

--- Bob Fletcher <bobfletch@erols.com> wrote:
> Spoiler Space for my Posse

>     I'm planning a sort of Jurrasic Park/Savage Land adventure for my
> group,
> but I'm not exactly sure where to find dinosaur stats.  I need the
> standard
> stuff, T-Rex, Raptors, you get the idea.  Can someone point me in the
> right
> direction?

Well, in RVC1 there's stats for dinosaur skeletons, they're undead
though, and prolly not what you're looking for.  In the first Epitaph
(great books, btw) there's an adventure called "Trouble at Table Rock"
which sounds more like what you're looking for.  It includes stats for
the Oviraptor, small T-Rexes, and BIG T-Rexes.  That's all the dino
stats I remember seeing in DL products, it's not a whole ton o' stuff I
know, but it's a start at least.

-Bryce "Frog DNA" Perry

=====
"Not everything is a labyrinth of dark conspiracy, and not everybody is plotting to decieve, enveigle and obfuscate!"

-Dana Scully, The X Files