Re: [DL] Re: That Character just ain't right (OT)

At 02:10 AM 7/14/2001, Dane & Melody wrote:
>Now, does this contribution to the list get my name into the bank for
>future DL adventures by Mr. McGloughlin?  <hearty grin>

         I dunno. You just mispelled his name, and he's bound not to like
that.:-)

         (Seriously, the Mrs. and you were both in the original draft of
DP. I killed you both off and your 11 kids, but that segment just didn't
work out in playtest and wound up being cut. Sorry:-( )

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Freelance Writer for the Deadlands and DC Universe RPG Lines
Southern by the Grace of God