Re: [DL] Moderator vs. non-moderator accounts.

> Has this worked, or would the majority of the lists prefer that I combine
> everything for simplicity?

Personally, I think it does work.  When you post as Allan Seyberth, you're
just another schmuck whose opinion doesn't matter any more than mine,
Dirk's, Marguerite's, Ramel's or Seanchai's.  However, when you post as
Allan 'Deputy' Seyberth, then the posts carry official weight.  If Allan
Seyberth tells people to shut up, we could bloody well just keep on talking.
If Allan 'Deputy' Seyberth tells us to shut up, then we'd best do it.
That's the distinction.  You don't have to look at the email address, you
just have to look at the "From" field.

Nick Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times