RE: [DL] Moderator vs. non-moderator accounts.

>Has this worked, or would the majority of the lists prefer that I combine
>everything for simplicity?

I think the current system works just fine.
Like you said, it is CLEAR when you are Johnny Kelly, a legitimate
businessman or when you are...
OOPS, you know what I mean!  The best part is that as mild-mannered Clark
Kent you can join in the silliness, but as superman you can...
DARN, there I go again!

In all seriousness, if it *were* truly a big problem, and some sort of
conflict on interest were at stake, we wouldn't even be having this
conversation, because you would already have abused the power that Senchai
is NOT SO SUBTLY accusing you of wielding and booted him off the list
loooong ago.

Patrick "Glad AB didn't pick me when I volunteered" Phalen