RE: [DL] Moderator vs. non-moderator accounts.

>   Excuse me, but I didn't even remotely suggest the post was anything but
>my opinion. I don't need the consensus of strangers to have an opinion.
>
>              Seanchai

To quote:
"Moreover, setting up a system in which you sometimes have authority and
sometimes don't is unfair to the list members, who can't reliably know when
you're acting as moderator or not."
{endquote}

You have judged the system to be unfair to ALL list members, which (based
upon the responses) seems to have been a flawed opinion, at best.

Also, it is interesting that you refer to us as "strangers"
Maybe, I've been here too long, but I consider most of the people on this to
list to be acquaintances, and a great deal of them friends.

Patrick