Re: [DL] Allan's ability to have 2 emails [OT]

Not that I saw the email in question, mind, but isn't it just possible that whoever was being cursed out (in private email) deserved being so addressed?

It does happen, especially in cases involving particularly persistent or virulent offenders.

Please note folks, that I am not specifically defending Allan here (I wasn't privy to the flamewar in question), but there have been any number of incidences where I, as some kind of moderator or moderating influence, have longed to shout some sense into a particularly obstinate player/co–worker/individual.

Hey, whatever works.