From: Ross Coburn
To: deadlands@gamerz.net
Sent: 7/15/01 5:41 PM
Subject: Re: [DL] Allan's ability to have 2 emails [OT]

Not that I saw the email in question, mind, but isn't it just possible
that whoever was being cursed out (in private email) deserved being so
addressed?

It does happen, especially in cases involving particularly persistent or
virulent offenders.

Please note folks, that I am not specifically defending Allan here (I
wasn't privy to the flamewar in question), but there have been any
number of incidences where I, as some kind of moderator or moderating
influence, have longed to shout some sense into a particularly obstinate
player/co–worker/individual.

Hey, whatever works.