[DL] OT List Qualities (Not surprisingly OT)

>On a side note--for everyone--does the OT list have any redeeming
qualities,
>or is it merely a rolling flame-war and jello fight?  Not that those aren't
>redeeming qualities--I used to greatly enjoy "spam" fights on ISCA BBS in
>the open room.

Go there yourself and see!
Although 99% is taken up with d*** jokes, there are occasional, "Hey has
anyone played X" or "Help! My video card forbids me from plating Diablo"
type posts.

There was also a "Recipe of the Day" thread that lasted *exactly* that long.
(BTW, The Iron Chef lost, last night!")

Patrick