[DL] Website additions

I just wanted to let those interested know that there have been a few
additions to my website of late.  Thanks to the contributions of Sam DeSmith
there are now two new addtions:

Veteran of the Civil War Table (an excellent alternative for those wishing
to play soldiers from the war.)

Also a new edge called Sober as a Judge.  (It's especially good for those
Irishmen that travelled West, and any other hombre who loves to drink
without getting a hangover.)

Also Dr. John Pepper made an entry under his journal.  His first.  Hope you
like it.

You can visit the site at the following URL:

http://www.angelfire.com/rpg/theposse

And remember that your contributions to the site are always welcome.  Sam
has a few other submissions I simply haven't gotten up yet, but they are
coming....

Walter