RE: [DL] OT List Qualities (Not surprisingly OT)

None whatsoever!  However given that it's purpose is noise, it still has a
lower SNR than this list (and this post isn't helping!).  ;-P

> >or is it merely a rolling flame-war and jello fight?  Not
> >that those aren't redeeming qualities--I used to greatly
> >enjoy "spam" fights on ISCA BBS in the open room.

It's much harsher than that although I've never been on ISCA BBS in the open
room.  (whatever *that* is)

> Go there yourself and see!

Don't.  Consider yourself warned and having been warned, you give up all
right to litigation after you don't listen and go anyway and are scarred for
life.

> "Help! My video card forbids me from plating Diablo"
> type posts.

I've been plating Diablo 2.
             ^
(Patrick's fingers stick sometimes)