Re: [DL] Re: That Character just ain't right

gryphonkin@netscape.net wrote:

> Sad part is, to get most gamers anymore to write out a full flushed out story line you almost have to bribe them. My D&D DM gave out XP for people who wrote detailed histories and I usually give out some fate chips myself because otherwise people whine about it.

In our group there is usually a bribe AND a hidden threat.  The bribe is usually similar to yours, some exp, some chips, extra points, whatever.  The threat is that if you don't write a history, we'll write one for you, and believe me, when that happens, you'll wish you had wrote a history.

--Dirk