[DL] ethnic diversity

I was wondering if anyone else has had a similar problem to mine and how they have dealt with it.

The Posse in my game consists of a chinaman(was 2 chinamen) an indian and a mexicali.  No problem if I keep them in the maze(well less of a problem) but if I take them anywhere east or north they are a big neon sign begging for a lynch mob to hassel them, add to that a "my kung fu is superior" and a "grim servant o' death" and to keep things realistic and keep the hinderances in play I end up with a LOT of out of adventure bar room brawls.

any one else had to deal with this?

Mikhael