Re: [DL] Discussion about Off topic posts

> > What would be a reasonable level of off-topicness for the main list?
>
>To be honest, I have no idea, but I think it's safe to say that what's been
>going on is too much.

[Reminiscing back to good ole HHGG (& paraphrasing heavily)]
"They rocketed toward the surface at speeds in excess of R(17). R is an
infinitely variable measure, which measures a velocity consistent with the
speed one must travel to maintain health, comfort, and not be more than,
say, 5 minutes late. So while R(17) is no literal measure of velocity, it is
clearly far too fast."