Re: [DL] Discussion about Off topic posts

At the risk of just posting a "me too" message, I have to agree with Mr.
McGlothlin.

There have been a *lot* of OT posts lately. I don't mind a few here and there,
and Lord knows I'm ruthless with the delete key, but I'm starting to get carpal
tunnel syndrome here... *g*

> What would be a reasonable level of off-topicness for the main list?

To be honest, I have no idea, but I think it's safe to say that what's been
going on is too much.

I admit I see the temptation of posting OT messages when there isn't anything
else going on, but as we say up here: "La verité est peut­être un poisson
d'argent, mais le silence est d'or." I don't know the equivalent in English, but
the gist is that silence is golden. :)

My two cents Canadian.

Daphné
--
When a man is wrapped up in himself, he makes a very small package.
                                -John Ruskin